Voucher Codes and Offers

It's probably fair to say that many of us wouldn't know where to start trying to fix a broken boiler. In fact, we shouldn't even try as repairs should be left to a qualified engineer. But how do you know who to trust to fix your broken boiler or AGA stove correctly and safely - without charging you an astronomical call out fee and a small fortune for repairs and parts? That's where MyBoilerService come in!

Go to site Voucher Codes and Offers...

There are currently no voucher codes or offers for


by Anna

Category Manager

MyBoilerService is a quick and easy way of getting free, online quotes for boiler repair from trusted OFTEC and Gas Safe registered engineers in your local area. It couldn't be simple and to find someone to fix your boiler or AGA, all you need to do is to fill in the quote form on the MyBoilerService website to be shown registered engineers in the vicinity.

You can then compare their quotes, and select your engineer. Once you've picked your man (or woman!) for the job, book them online and then sit back and relax until they show up at the time you've arranged to mend your broken boiler.

So how do you know who to choose to come and fix your boiler or range stove? When you're shown the list of local engineers, you'll also be able to review their prices, read reviews from their previous customers, and/or compare their ratings. MyBoilerService also only ever work with engineers who are fully trained to current safety standards so you can be confident that work will be carried out correctly.

Best of all, MyBoilerService don't charge you a penny to use their service. There are no set-up costs, monthly fees or upfront payments required - you simply pay your engineer directly after they have completed mending or servicing your boiler.

How can I be sure my engineer is qualified?

It is a legal requirement that anyone servicing or repairing gas or oil boilers, or an AGA in the UK, Isle of Man and Guernsey, must be registered with either Gas Safe or OFTEC. MyBoilerService only works with these engineers and they track and verify the all of their engineers' registration numbers.

I'm a landlord - can I book to get my landlord's certificate?

Absolutely - MyBoilerService offer boiler repair, boiler servicing, AGA repair and servicing and landlord certificates.

What types of boilers do the MyBoilerService engineers work with?

The engineers at MyBoilerService are qualified to repair and service mains gas and LPG gas boilers, oil boilers and AGA range cookers.

I'm a qualified engineer - can I sign up for MyBoilerService?

Yes. Anyone qualified to carry out boiler or AGA repair may apply to be registered as one of MyBoilerService's trusted engineers.

How much will it cost me as an engineer to register with MyBoilerService?

Nothing - it is free to join and there are no minimum contract periods. MyBoilerService just charge a small fee for any bookings you receive through their site.